Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 320.

Monday, November 16, 2009.

I think as a stay-at-home mom life sometimes get confusing. I am busy doing life...doing dishes, doing the laundry, doing the cleaning, doing the insurance calls, doing the appointment scheduling, doing the drive to preschool. And I forget what my real job title is.

I am grateful to realize my present purpose.

My job description right now does include those things mentioned earlier. But it's not my title. I'm not stay-at-home cleaning lady. Or stay-at-home cook. I'm a stay-at-home MOM. So, I need to stop freaking out about the other things when what I'd really rather do is play with my kids.

1 comment:

  1. hey hil! this post is so fitting for me because as i approach stay-at-home mommyhood (2 more weeks!), this is what I am most anxious about. i am thrilled to be able to be with conor and play, play, play..but also am excited to be a better about cleaning, orgazinizing and cooking. i hope to always remember what you wrote...and realize that being home with conor is for him!! miss you!

    ReplyDelete