Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 353.

I know I already wrote about Dylan's favorite words, but seriously, it is getting better and better.

I am grateful for Dylan's imagination.

Not only is she working "frank" and "damage" into everyday conversation (and all characters in pretend play/dollhouse are named...you guessed it), but she has added some more words to her favorites.

Dylan's Favorite Words, Dec. 19, 2009.
frank
damage
popular
potentially
derek
twist
shout
kiki
laurie
brick

(Yes, Derek, that is you and your wife in there. You have been named often these past few days...not as people, but as the wonderful words that are your names.)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm speechless. What to say? My name has never been on a list of popular words before. Thanks, Dylan!

    (Oh, Dylan's got no shoes, got no shoes...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome words, dylan. can't wait to hear them in person!!!!

    ReplyDelete