Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 219.

Friday, August 7, 2009.

I have been on a hiatus of blogging - not intentionally, but I was at Camp Menno Haven, where there is no internet (or cell phone service for that matter), so I was off the modern grid for several days. Now, I'm catching up and doing several entries at once, looking back at my days there.

I am grateful for the Massanaris.

As we gathered together tonight at Camp Menno Haven retreat center, I had such a sense of warmth come over me. We are together again, almost complete in this branch of the family. Everyone has come (minus one cousin who had surgery TODAY - thinking of him!). Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time. Your mom told me a bit about the reunion. I'm glad my violin came in handy.

    ReplyDelete