Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 182.

Today is simple. This morning Dylan and Noah started a gymnastics class at the Oak Lawn Park District Gymnastics Center. This place is amazing. And the classes were extremely well run.

I am grateful for gymnastics.

Noah's class was fun - I got to go with him and have some one-on-one time playing which was priceless, but honestly, he's such an independent little guy. He kept just running away from me, having a ball, and at one time he told me he didn't want me to play with him. And then he showed me a folding chair on the side and told me just to watch. OK then.

Dylan, oh Dylan, we may have found your niche. You were ecstatic about the whole thing, and you were really into it and doing quite good for your first class! Your absolute faves were "the balance beam and the bar" and you literally jumped in front of me after class yelling, "When can I come back?! I wanna come back! I love it! I love it! I love it! I wanna come back!!" How wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment