Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 201.

Monday, July 20, 2009.

I have now had my new stroller for a few weeks now, and I love it.

I am grateful for my Baby Jogger City Classic.

I feel kind of lame being grateful for something so materialistic. But, this stroller is my favorite - of all six strollers I've owned in the past four years. Yes, six. I never found the perfect combo for all situations. But, since I use this one for only around the neighborhood walking (so I never have to lift it into the car - it's freaking heavy), it is perfect. I do a LOT of neighborhood walking, and I walk upwards of 2-4 miles sometimes, so I have to have a good stroller. It fits through doors, has enough storage, has amazing handling, great individual sun shades and is easy as pie to push. I love love love it, and so do the kids. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment