Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 291.

I was at my mom and dad's church (formerly MY home church) in Champaign-Urbana today and was treated to a wonderful worship service.

I am grateful for The Parables.

The Parables were the worship team from Goshen College, where I also went to school. And realizing that these college students were 10 years younger than me was pretty eye-opening. But, it was more than that of course. The worship experience they provided was even more unbelievable than how far I am from college-age. There were several times when I found myself tearing up at their testimonies and even more so, their music. When they broke out with "O Happy Day" (fond memories of Sister Act), I about lost it. There is no way you can listen to that song, sung like that, and not believe whole-heartedly in the love and forgiveness of sins in Christ.

My Spirit is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment