Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 255.

Saturday, September 12, 2009.

We are late everywhere. At least that's what I always feel. I feel the rush. Why am I always in a hurry? I don't want my kids to feel an unnecessary need to rush. That is something I do not want to pass on. I'll hear Dylan say, "Oh no! We're going to be late! They are going to close!" (even for the grocery store or something equally unimportant), and I am ashamed. Instead of rushing, I need to just plan to leave 10 minutes before I really need to. Today,

I am grateful for leaving on time.

We aimed to leave for Camp Menno Haven at 11:00. We pulled out of our parking spot at 11:03. I think, pretty good. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. Is that Larry David's voice I hear in the last sentence?

    ReplyDelete