Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 268.

I have spent the day packing for Colorado and packing my kids for Grandma's house (they'll spend part of the weekend there while Jason works on Monday). I'm off to Colorado in 30 minutes, because I get to go meet Nora, my 2-week-old niece!!! I can barely stand the excitement.

I am grateful for this special trip.

I feel so lucky to be able to make this trip out there by myself to help Lara and Steve out for a few days. I'm so excited to see my niece(s!) and nephew. I'm so excited to talk to my sister, who is also going through a lot of transitions as her daughter, who is Dylan's age, is also starting preschool. I feel very blessed. Thanks, Jason, for being a willing dad, ready to dive in and take the kids for a few days solo...you never once made me feel guilty for leaving, and I appreciate that so much. Thanks to Grandma Karen, who will be helping with the childcare while I am away. You are helping make this important visit possible!

I'm sure I'll share a picture or two soon...

1 comment:

  1. can't wait! thanks to jason and karen from us, too!

    ReplyDelete