Friday, January 23, 2009

Interesting Name-Association

Day 23.

After a long day of Museum-going, quiet-time-attempting, and lots of neediness, I was ready for a break when Jason came home early. He had a different idea and wanted to take a nap. At first, I was not pleased - seriously - I just spent the whole day with them and you come home and get to take a nap? It didn't seem fair. But then I realized how selfish I was being. And how much he deserved a nap after a long week.

I am grateful for Noah and Joseph McVicker.

They are the inventors of Play-doh (1956 by Rainbow Crafts). When I wanted to check out, have a glass of wine and make dinner, ALONE, I was able to get out our tub of fun and have Noah and Dylan go at it - while I still enjoyed the glass of wine and made dinner. And I even got to halfway check out. Thanks Noah (and Joseph)!

No comments:

Post a Comment