Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 165.

Sunday, June 14, 2009.

I missed my kids. Yes, I was so grateful for the break, and I am utterly grateful to my sis-in-law Sue watching the kids for two days and two nights (and thanks to help from Warren, CJ and Eddie too)!! It was hard work.

But now, I'm so grateful to be with my kids again. Nothing like absence to make the heart grow fonder (if it was even possible!). I know, it's cliche, but gosh darn it's true. I could barely wait to see them as we pulled down Morningside Avenue. I wanted to jump out of the car and run to the house with open arms.

I admit, I even woke Noah up from his nap early (something I would NEVER EVER do in other circumstances) to hold him. I just had to have that little body cuddled next to mine, saying "mommy."

I am grateful for my children, and a renewed desire for motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment