Monday, February 2, 2009

One month down.

Day 32.

Sunday, February 1, 2009.

I made it through one month!

And for that,

I am grateful that I have had the opportunities to make this blog happen.

I am being very blessed by this blog. I have really felt the Spirit moving in my life more in the last 32 days than I have in a long time. Nothing dramatic, but just these subtle, wonderful reminders that I'm not alone.

One of my Bible Study friends just mentioned my blog on her blog, and I am so thankful, because it helped me to see my "experiment" here with this blog in a new light. As she noted, I have chosen the word GRATITUDE for my word of 2009. And in reality, it is becoming my word.

Thanks to my husband, who knows my blogging now takes priority first thing after the kids go to bed...then I'm yours...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment